Collection and use of personal information
Personal Information is data that can be used to identify individuals.
Where you contact us through your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, and provide us with information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, email address, we may collect, use or store such Personal Information in order to better manage your relationship with us and serve you on any of the following and for other purposes that shall be agreed between you and us:
- Providing information as per your request;
- Sending corporate or promotion materials (you can opt out anytime by updating us as to your preference);
- Enrolling you into upcoming events and/or activities organised and/or held by us;
- Performing internal statistical and analysis exercise;
- Processing and responding to any complaints made by you
Information collected by cookies
Our website may pass a "cookie" (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer's hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer's memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our website. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our website in order to help us manage and analyze the performance of our website. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
Collection of computer data
When you visit this website, our company servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Websites visited before our website
- Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any Personal Information.
Access request; Withdrawal of consent; Updating of personal data
You may by contact us via email at email@example.com or by telephone +852 2565 2011 to (a) request access to your Personal Information, or (b) withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
You may also update or correct your Personal Information by the above contact.
Security of personal information